Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born May 31 of 1961, in Rochester (Minnesota), [ the youngest of five children born to Clifford Barry Thompson who was a famous musician. Thompson is the older sister of Coleen Goodrich (and Shannon Katona) and two brothers younger than her, Barry and Andrew. Her mother is Irish. Mikhail baryshnikov was the artistic director at the time, told her "You're an amazing dancer but you're too tall." She described that moment as "my epiphany" when she decided to quit dancing and become an ballet dancer. It was a great moment because I was able to bang my head against the wall for 10 years. "She changed her concentration on acting.Moving to New York at age 20 and appearing in a variety of Burger King advertisements in the 1980s with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Elisabeth Shue who would later be her co-star in Back to the Future Part II and Back to the Future Part III.CareerThompson was a home-media screen star who made her debut in 1982 as Cecily "Sissy" Loper in the live-action interactive game MysteryDisc Murder, Anyone? Jaws 3-D, her movie debut in 1983. I claimed I knew how water ski. I wasn't. As I was required to be a part of the Sea World water-skiing program, I was given five days to learn water-skiing basics. I don't even know how swimming works!" This was followed with All the Right Moves (1983) as well as Red Dawn(84) and along with The Wild Life (1984).

<





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Padma Lakshmi Bio

Genesis Rodriguez

Jamie Colby